Housing & 24/7 Care
We provide all levels of 24/7 staff support for each individual to experience a fulfilling life in a safe and loving Christian Science home setting with other Christian Scientists.
Some Highlights Include:
- Home and Daily Living: Overseeing room & board and daily living.
- Semi-independent living: Reminding individuals of daily schedule and tasks.
- Life-Skills Assistance: Teaching and encouraging the demonstration of new life-skills.
- Interests and Activities: Enabling individuals to actively participate in activities based on personal interests and abilities.
- Personal Care and Mobility Assistance: Providing instruction and assistance when needed.
- Christian and Moral Character: Mentoring individuals to live by the Golden Rule and high ethical standard.
Living At Twelveacres
We Offer A Place To Live An Extended Christian Science Family Home
- Fosters natural adult progression of living outside their family home
- Expands their family away with other residents and staff
- Continues the family’s involvement with life at Twelveacres
- Fosters learning and sharing Christian Science
- Builds relationships with local Christian Science churches and individuals
- Broadens friendships with greater local communities